The ORiBike AR20 is a 20-inch foldie designed for performance in a compact size. Produced with hydraulic-forming tubes and a carbon fibre fork, it gives strength and comfort at the same time.
The Shimano Tiagra drivetrain gives you the de-facto transmission power any competent road bikers would keep a look-out for.
The video below shows how compact an ORi Bike AR20 can fold. All ORi Bikes fold in a similar fashion.
Tip: Ensure that closed caption (CC) is activated when viewing the video.
- Frame: AL6061/T6
- Fork: Carbon fibre
- Shifter: Shimano Tiagra SL-4700 2 x 10-speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600 / RD-4600
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700L 52/36T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-H500 10-speed 12-28T
- Chain: KMC X10SL
- Brakes: F:Tektro R725FB, R:Avid SDG5
- Brake levers: Shimano Tiagra BL-4700
- Saddle: ORI Sportyline saddle
- Handlebar: FSA V-Drive Flat 31.8mm x 600mm AL6061/T6
- Wheelset: ORI 20"(406), sealed bearings 24H
- Tires: Schwalbe Durano 28-406