The Montague SwissBike X70 is a bike that will be sure to keep the adventurer out on the trails. This bike is well-built to tackle rugged mountains and hidden dirt paths. The X70 has 30-speeds and features a Clix compatible SR Suntour XCR suspension fork. Like all SwissBikes, the X70 is designed to fit on the bus or train, and easily fit in your car trunk or boat.
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR w/ 100mm travel. Lockout & adjustment on Crown. Disc Mount. CLIX™ Release System Ramped Dropout.
- Rims: Jalco. Alloy, 32 hole. Double Wall w/ Eyelets.
Tires: Kenda K895 Kozmik Light. Knobby. Front and Rear Specific. 26 x 1.95”.
- Hubset: Formula Disc. Black, Alloy. Sealed front & rear with CLIX™ front quick release.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless.
- Saddle: Mountain with “Center Gap” Comfort Technology.
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.0 X 300mm. Black.
- Handlebars: Kalloy. Alloy, 5-degree backsweep. 31.8 Barbore. 560mm length.
- Stem: Kalloy, Alloy Direct Connect. 90mm with 7 degree rise.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire. 3-Speed Left. 10-Speed Right. Both w/ Optical Gear Display.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore. Top Swing Dual Pull.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX 10-Speed.
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCR V3. 42/32/22. Alloy 175mm crank arm. Matte Black.
- Speeds: 30
- Brakeset: Promax. Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes. Alloy Levers.
- Pedals: Platform pedal with alloy cage.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge