Back in 1885, the address of Eduardo Bianchi’s workshop was 7 Via Nirone.
The Via Nirone is one of the original endurance race geometry bikes that pioneered this category over a decade ago. Riders seeking a quick and comfortable day in the saddle will find it aboard the Via Nirone. It utilizes our proven K-VID (Kevlar Vibration Isolation Device) vibration damping technology in its carbon fork, a triple butted, hydroformed aluminum frame, as well as BAT (Bianchi Active Technology) to optimize the rider’s sitting and pedaling position on the bike.
Geometry shared with the Infinito allows you to steer confidently at speed, stay relaxed while riding faster and farther with more comfort. Endurance Racing bikes are performance road bikes made comfortable, not comfort-oriented road bikes.
- Frarme: Via Nirone 7 hydroformed aluminum
- Fork: Bianchi Alu/Carbon w/Kevlar
- Headset: FSA 8B
- Shifter: Shimano Sora 9sp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 9sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Crankset: Shimano R345 Octalink 50x34
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BB-ES300
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9sp
- Cassette: Shimano HG400-9 11-32T
- Brake: Reparto Corse dual-pivot caliper
- Brake lever: Included w/shifters
- Wheelset: Reparto Corse AT470
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25c
- Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top Alloy
- Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Start