The C-Sport 1 is one of our most versatile sport and fitness models.
The C-Sport 1 has the spirit of a true racing bike with the control of a city bike. Its lightweight, hydroformed aluminum frame delivers quick acceleration and precise handling while its Shimano disc brakes improve stopping power in all conditions.
The C-Sport 1 features Shimano mechanical disc brakes and 24-speed Acera drivetrain for tackling both steep hills and fast straightaways. Bianchi’s lightweight aluminum handlebar, stem, seat post, and WTB saddle keep the cockpit comfy without adding unnecessary weight.
- Frame: C-Sport Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork: Bianchi Aluminum for post mount disc
- Headset: FSA 8B
- Brake lever/Shifter: Shimano EZ-Fire 8sp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney 42x34x24T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN100
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Freewheel: Shimano HG200 12-32T
- Brakes: Shimano M375 mechanical disc brake
- Disc Rotor: Shimano RT10, 160mm, Center Lock , for resin pad only
- Rims: Tec Sport Edition MD17 Disc
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Tendril 700x35
- Stem: 3D Forged Alloy
- Handlebar: Alloy, 700mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed V