Our professional photographer asked if it was a folding bike brought back from the future, we said the future is already here.
Using the triangular design for the seat-post cross section, it removes the hassle of re-aligning the saddle every time the bike needs to be folded or unfolded. The folding release catch is designed to be flushed with the main frame so that it looks more aerodynamic than any other. The monocoque main-frame to seat-stay design creates a strong frame and at the same time accentuates the visual impact of simplicity. You can hardly find any welding joint on the Galaxy Pro.
Equipped with SRAM Rival drivetrain, Avid disc-brake sets and a built-in digital display, it is a bike creation project that we not have taken lightly even for the fine price-point.
- Frame: 700bike aluminum 3D forged folding frame
- Fork: Carbon fiber, tapered 1-1/8"~1-1/2"
- Headset: Integrated bearing headset, tapered 1-1/8" ~ 1-1/2"
- Handlepost: Aluminum 3D forged, 31.8mm, with integrated digital display, IP65 compliant, GPS/bluetooth. No GSM/Anti-theft function
- Handlebar: Aluminum road handlebar 31.8 x 420mm
- Brakes: Avid BB5 road, 140mm rotor
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11-28T 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11 11-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM Rival 1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1
- Rims: 20" carbon 40mm profile
- Tires: CST 20 x 1.35", puncture resistant
- Bar tape: VELO EVA
- Chainring: SRAM Rival 1 X-SYNC 50T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP press-fit
- Saddle: Selle Royal Zone
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Safety: Conforms to the ISO4210 bicycle safety and performance requirements