Welcome to the future of a better cycling experience.
Before we talk about that "future", let's talk about the problems you may have today as a rider:
- You are constantly thinking about keeping your bike duly checked and well-lubed, but has little time to maintain it every week. You have more worthy things to do at work and with family.
- You have to schedule appointments to take care of wear and tear issues such as worn tires, bar tapes and frayed cables.
- You have no go-to mechanic or persons with a wealth of real-world experience that you can ask all the newbies questions you want.
- You have little space in your living premises to store the bike. Your better half may have better plans for the remaining storage space for the family.
- Priorities in life may change in the future, so you can't tell for sure if you would still be actively involved in the sport many months down the road.
- You do not even want to own a bike anymore. It could be a hassle to sell the bike some day down the road considering the many low-ballers on Carousell. You end up keeping the bike and not selling it, resulting in an opportunity lost for more cash flow.
That is why we are now launching the Cycling-as-a-Service program to get rid of all headaches: just get up from the sofa and start riding, but stop worrying about owning a bike. For as low as $200-$300 per month, we will provide you with a dedicated quality road bike with all necessary packages to ride for as long as you require.
So what can you expect in the program?
Each bike comes with a comprehensive insurance policy covering all parties as well as loss or damage to the bike. You can concentrate on looking good.
You can choose to always store the bike with us, check it out to ride then check it back in with us. Or you can choose to store with us as and when you need.
We want a long-term relationship with you, albeit a platonic one. So feel free to share your difficult questions in bikes and in life. We promise to make coffee.
Match made in heaven
We will size you up to match the correct frame-size, seatpost and stem length. We'd like to think of ourselves as the good old match-maker than Tinder.
Wear & tear
Gone are the hassle of sourcing for help in replacing tyres, inner tubes, bar-tapes and cables when they are worn out, we’ll take care of those before you ask.
Servicing & maintenance
Servicing and maintenance are carried out on a regular basis. You do not have to think about it, your phone will get a ding whenever it is due.
Clean & mean
We will give the bike a good wash-down every forthnight so that it is all shiny and spotless. We are designing a laundry machine for ourselves too.
Pick-up & delivery
No problem if you got busy over the week, we can arrange for pick-up and delivery whenever it is due for some tender loving care.
We like to see ourselves as providing a continual service like Spotify or Amazon Prime. You subscribe to a whole suite of services including maintenance, insurance and consultation, and therefore maintain a relationship with us like no other bike shops can offer.
At the beginning we will be launching the following bikes, let us know if you would like to subscribe to other brands and models and we will see what we can do!
- Bianchi Oltre XR1
- Binachi Intenso
- Bianchi Intrepida
- Trek Madone 5.9
- Focus Izalco Team SL
- Colnago C-RS
- Felt AR1
- Brompton S6L (Raw Lacquer)
- Brompton M3R (Black)