If you yearn for an intuitive steering, fast climbing, stable descending road bike that’s matched with stunning good looks, the Oltre XR1 is the obvious choice.
The XR1 employs wind cheating tube shapes with an aero fork crown that blends into the down tube. Power is quickly transmitted to the rear wheel thanks to the XR1's oversized PF86 bottom bracket and tall chain stays. Internal cable routing keeps things neat and tidy along the frame. An adjustable mast-style seat post provides the proper amount of saddle height adjustment and allows the rider to steer through tight corners at high speed aided by his hips.
The Shimano 105 11-speed groupset makes for one of the best values available to the "privateer" racer. The mid-compact Shimano 105 crankset delivers the right range of ratios from hill climbing to top-end sprinting.
- Frame: OLTRE XR1 carbon
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-CF-ACB
- Fork: Full Carbon HoC 1.5">1.1/8" integrated head
- Shifter: Shimano 105, 11sp
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105, 11sp
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105, 11sp
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 52/36T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano SM-BB72-41B Press Fit
- Chain: Shimano 105, 11sp
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11sp 11-28T
- Brake: Shimano 105
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tire: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25
- Stem: Reparto Corse alloy
- Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact, alloy
- Seatpost: Oltre Full Carbon Aero
- Saddle: San Marco Era Dynamic Open