The ORiBike M10 is well suited for urban mobility due to its truly compact folding and superb portability. You could also make use of the rear carrier for cargo loading and commuter bag installation.
Made of aluminum frame, the ORi Bike M10 moves off and stops effortlessly, making your commute more enjoyable than most other heavier and less compact folding bikes. The quality Shimano Tiagra components convert your cycling power with better efficiency.
Take a look at how the M10 folds and unfolds from the video below, you will be convinced on how compact and portable it really is. How could you go without the M10, to integrate some cycling into your leisure weekends at the local cafe?
*Easy rolling kit will be installed free-of-charge with every bike purchase.
- Frame & Fork: AL6061/T6 monocoque frameset & fork
- Shifter: Shimano Tiagra SL-4700 10-speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700SS
- Crankset: ORi 52T AL6061/T6
- Cassette: Shimano CS-H500 10-speed 12-28T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Brakes: F:Alloy dual pivot calliper, R:Mini V
- Brake Levers: Alloy 3 fingers
- Saddle: ORi Sportyline saddle
- Handlebar: FSA V-Drive Flat 31.8mm x 600mm AL6061/T6
- Wheelset: ORi 16" 1-3/8" , sealed bearings 24-holes
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon, 35-349
- Accessories: Rear carrier, mudguard